Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

It was a wonderful Christmas this year, we had a week filled with parties and family gatherings, then on Christmas day we decided to stay home in our PJs all day. I have to say it was one of our best Christmas days ever. The kids had a great day playing with their new toys and my husband and I got to relax together. It was such a sweet and perfect day.

My son appears to be doing better, I think the Trileptal is starting to reach it’s full affect. He also got an iPod for Christmas and seems to really enjoy escaping into music. We even loaded up relaxing music like ocean waves so he can tune us all out when he’s feeling stressed.

I hope this good feeling sticks around during the coming week when he’s out of school and coming down from all the holiday excitement. But for now, I’m only enjoying the moment and it feels so good.

Merry Christmas my friends!

* * *

Please vote for CABF, we’re currently in 3rd place and need to get into 2nd place to win $250,000 for our kids!

3 comments:

  1. Soooo glad to have found you Mamma Bear. I am raising a 9yr. old girl and an 8yr. old son both diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. It is so lonely and issolating that I started to blog and slowly, but surely I am finding others like yourself. I can't wait to get to know you and learn from your experience as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, thanks for checking out my blog. I’m sorry to hear about your kids, I can’t imagine having two kids struggling. I’m glad you are finding connections online, I understand how isolating this all can be, but it gets so much better when you find others going through it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel,
    Sorry for the typo, the last comment was for you, not Meg.
    My best friend in high school was a Melodie too!

    ReplyDelete