Monday, January 3, 2011

We Won!!!

I’m so excited to share with you that The Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation finished in 2nd place, winning a $250,000 grant in the Pepsi Refresh Project. What I’m more excited about is all the positive things that will come out of this. One thing I’m looking forward to is the weekly podcasts that CABF will produce. I’m a huge fan of podcasting and to have one that addresses my family’s specific needs every week is so exciting!

Thank you so much for taking the time to vote, this grant is going to make a difference for so many families and even more importantly, our kids.

 Let’s celebrate by doing a happy dance...

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! That's great! I am so happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mama Bear, job well done! You were so encouraging for us all to vote (which I did every day). This truly will be a wonderful source of information, encouragement and resources for all families with this need. I am so proud of your involvement and tell your son I am always proud of him too.

    Papa Bear's Mama

    ReplyDelete