Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Night Fun



It’s friday night and I wanted to send the kids off to sleep with a little family time by reading them a book while we all cuddled in one bed together. I imagined this playing out much more sweetly then it did. There was a lot of screaming, kids picking on one another and pushing each other’s buttons. At one point, my husband came upstairs and asked, “What are you trying to accomplish?” It was a good question since we were closer to chaos then cuddling.

After all the drama of finishing the book and getting the kids to bed, I sat at my computer to check my email when I came across this You Tube video (thanks to my sister-in-law). It had me laughing in seconds and I had to share it with you, it may put a smile on your face after a rough day. Check it out!

By the way, does anyone see their husband in this video? I totally did!

Here’s to you Dads!

* * *

Video Source:

Uploaded on YouTube by  on Jun 25, 2010
http://churchonthemove.com

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that was HYSTERICAL! I need the YouTube address so I can share that with some of the dads I know!

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who suffers from "unsuccessful cuddle time". I read about sweet family cuddles on facebook all the time, but mine are normally more like you described them... ;)

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you enjoyed that Gina, Here’s the link!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKuSQIJlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your husband secretly snuck out and starred in this video. The aching back gave it away. Glad it came to you at jut the right moment for a good laugh. Keep laughing...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbin- LOL! I would agree, the goatee guy is so my husband!

    ReplyDelete