Friday, May 13, 2011

Bummer...


Well it looks like Blogger lost my saved post that was ready to post for you today. They’ve been having some technical difficulties and are currently working on it.

Things around here have been a little unusual. Both my husband and son woke up sick on Mother’s Day morning. My husband came down with walking pneumonia and my son got an ear infection. Needless to say, I was sitting in the doctor’s waiting room on Mother’s Day, but I have to share how impressed I was when our doctor’s office gave me a Mother’s Day flower. It was a nice touch for all us moms who were tending to sick kids instead of eating breakfast in bed.

Then this morning, I found out I have strep throat, just in time for the weekend! Be glad that you’re far away from all the sickness in our house.

In the meantime, I’m going to lay back down before I pick the kids up and if I’m lucky, maybe Blogger will give me back my saved post, or I’ll find the energy to write it again.

Hope you have a good weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the lost post and all the not feeling well. Hope today goes better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a bummer, Mama Bear! Hope you are feeling better and that you get your post back from Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being sick throws our whole family off schedule. Sorry about your Mother's Day and your illness. Hopefully you will all be on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maaannnnn, I'm sorry you are sick and your post is lost. It's disheartening. (((((hugs))))
    I like that virtual hugs wont pass on the strep! Please REST this weekend if you can.

    ReplyDelete