Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

I want to wish you all a happy mother’s day. Thank you for being there to support me through the rough times and encourage me with your own stories, I feel blessed to have found so many courageous, resilient moms here, you’re an inspiration.

Thank you to my own Mom and Mom-In-Law for all your love and support.

Enjoy this video, it’s going to make you smile, I promise! For those of you who have boys, you may relate to this video more than you like to!

* * *

Video Source:
Uploaded on YouTube by BaratsAndBereta on Apr 19, 2006

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mom!! You deserve lots of pampering! And if that doesn't happen today, just know that I wish you a day at the spa someday so you can just relax and forget about everything for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! Funny, funny video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Today wasn’t what we planned, my poor husband is down with the flu and my son has an ear infection, so between the two, it’s fever central in our home.

    I will share that I was pleasantly surprised when I took my son to the doctors for his ear today, the staff at Kaiser gave me a flower for mother’s day. What an unexpected, nice touch from our doctor’s office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this on Mother's Day and "stole" it and posted it on my FB page. It is exaclty the behavior of my 16 year old twins. I found it hysterical! Thank you for posting!

    Vicki B

    ReplyDelete