Tuesday, June 21, 2011

7th Annual Mood Disorder Education Day

Mark Your Calendars!

Last year I attended the 6th Annual Mood Disorders Education Day and was very glad I went. If you’re looking to hear the latest information from some of the top researchers in the field, you won’t want to miss this event. It’s open to everyone and it’s free! They even provide free parking and lunch. You can read about my visit last year on my post: My Visit to Stanford University

* * *

7th Annual Mood Disorders Education Day


When:
Saturday July 9th, 2011
8:30 am – 3:30 pm

Where:
William R. Hewlett Teaching Center
370 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA  94305

More information can be found on their website, including the agenda and a link to register!
www.bipolar.org

This is a FREE event for anyone wanting to learn the latest on mood disorders with top researchers!
Pre-registration is required, do so on the website.

Complimentary food and drinks will be provided.
Free parking within walking distance.

If you have questions, Call Natalie Portillo at 650-498-4968 or nport22@stanford.edu

* * *

Plus you might make a new friend! I met Bug’s Mom from the blog My Sweet and Sour Girl  last year, it was one of my favorite parts, meeting another mom face-to-face that understood what I was going through.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there-hope to see you, Mama Bear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had something like this close to me.. interesting information from your post about the previous conference. I will have to google the Dr. who talked about creativity.. I was just telling my daughter yesterday that she was one of the most intuitive people I know--- also very open minded- she is always defending a person's right to be "different"...wonderful characteristics- why, oh why, does this come with the price of crushing depression?
    would love to hear about the conference...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to make it and if I do, I promise to share with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up, Hope we get to meet.

    ReplyDelete