Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Melody from NY who won a free copy of Dancing on Broken Glass from Simon & Schuster. Thank you to all who participated by entering into the drawing. I hope to have another drawing in the future!

Happy Friday Everyone!

* * *

Check back on Monday when I share with you a very personal interview with Wayne Smith who was diagnosed with Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder at the age of 36, but has experienced his symptoms since he was a child. I think many of you parents will find his story very interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your blog. Even as my daughter has achieved some stability- "Im not depressed any more mom!",and I do not find myself looking constantly for support, yours is the blog I consistently check. You have a great mix of personal stories and information- like your interviews. I think you are a wonderful mama bear and I keep you and your family in my prayers.
    I know that my daughter will likely suffer from more episodes as bipolar (she's BP2) doesn't go away. I see all the charts that show increasing periods of depression as she gets older. But, advocates like you providing your wonderful interviews and sources of information make this load we all carry lighter. We all hope for improved medications and treatment strategies. Bless you Mama Bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much E, it makes my day when I read comments like yours! I’m so glad that this blog is giving you the same support it gives me. I’m also so glad that your daughter has achieved some stability, enjoy it!!!!

      Delete