Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother’s Day (escape)

This weekend it’s Mother’s Day. YAY!!!! (doing a happy dance!)

Besides getting handmade gifts from my sons, which by the way I LOVE, Mother’s Day is a day of escape to recharge my batteries. I get to leave the house, kid-free and do whatever I want for a whole day. My supportive husband takes care of the kids and encourages me to pamper myself a little and take my sweet time doing whatever my heart desires. For some of you, this opportunity may bring wild plans and adventures, but for me I look forward to simple stuff like a quiet meal and a movie with some window shopping (ok, maybe I’ll buy a little something for myself). Whatever the day brings, I’ll enjoy some peace followed by an evening with all of my boys!

Happy Mother’s Day Moms, I wish you all the best, you truly deserve it!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Mama Bear. You go and enjoy your day and do whatever your heart (or body) desires. Know that my son is having a wonderful day with his boys! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers in my family (you know who you are - I love you all).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a beautiful way to spend the day. Happy Mothers' Day Mama Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day, Mama Bear. And you deserved it! Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete