Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Dad Day!



In honor of father’s day, here’s my favorite “Dad” video, it’s guaranteed to make you smile!

To all the Dads out there, thank you for all that you do, we appreciate you so much.

To my very own Papa Bear, thank you for being a rock star Dad to our boys! You bring us so much joy, teaching us to laugh and be silly even when things are tough. Thank you for always having my back and for being “in-the-game” with all of our parenting strategies (even when they exhaust you). Thank you for being the leader of this rambunctious clan, teaching our boys by example to be a man of character and faith and for loving us with all of our imperfections. You have given us an amazing life, I will forever feel blessed to have walked through this parenting journey with you by my side.
We love you forever and always,
Mama Bear and her 3 cubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment