Sunday, September 30, 2012

Born Again!

Today I’m sitting in the afterglow of my youngest son’s baptism. It was a perfect day, in a beautiful creek surrounded by people who love my family and who are committed to support my child throughout his life.

Initially we were concerned that the crowds or cameras would upset him, but he remained joyful and excited and couldn’t wait to be baptized.

Some days are perfectly created and deserve to be honored with praise.

Thank you God for this blessing and for allowing me to experience this beautiful moment in my son’s life.

My cup runneth over.



6 comments:

  1. Amen to that. What an amazing day and one that you probably wondered if it would ever arrive. Those tender mercies from the Lord are indescribable aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama Bear's MILOctober 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM

      God is preparing the way for great things in your boy's lives. I am so proud of both of you for the influence you have had on them. It was such an inspiring, personal, and fulfilling experience to witness that and to be a part of it. The angels were surely celebrating this day !

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mom, so glad you were there with us, it was a perfect day!

      Delete
  2. That's so beautiful. I cant wait for the day when my son wants to be baptized. I think hes getting closer and closer every day, he speaks gods word like second nature. Your an amazing mom, congratulations for having such wonderful kids, they are a product of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zena, I hope you get to experience this soon too!

      Delete