Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Update

I just got back from Stanford where I attended the 9th annual Mood Disorders Dialogue Day. One of the highlights was listening to Dr. Kiki Chang, who’s Chief of the Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Clinic at Stanford University and as always, being able to visit with other parents, even Bug’s Mom and Dad who I originally met at this conference a few years back. I look forward to sharing the info I collected, but right now I’m stepping away from my computer for the week to enjoy my family. Check back the following week for the latest research on mood disorders in children, I’m sure you’ll find it as interesting as I did!

Wishing you all a great week!
Mama Bear


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing all about it! I had some good family time myself that weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete