Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Mama Retreat for You!

It’s the eve before the first day back to school. Tomorrow everything changes, back to school lunches and homework, two things I dread helping with. But the upside is a quiet home while the boys are away at school, anyone else looking forward to this?

I have to admit, I don’t have much to complain about, besides the ordinary fight between brothers and my little one having a problem with screaming, things have been going so good lately, I love it!

Tonight I got an invite to a Mommy Retreat for moms like us, I wanted to share the details in case things haven’t been so sweet in your home and you need a break in the horizon. I hear it’s an amazing conference, check it out!

Here are the details:
The 2014 Happy Mama Conference & Retreat will be held the weekend of July 25 – July 27. We’re giving you what you wanted: beautiful surroundings, delicious food, fun, relaxing activities, more social outlets, and luxury! We found it at the historic, classic Washington Duke Inn in Durham, North Carolina.

2014 Happy Mama Conference and Retreat early bird rates are $185 (through March 15), $200 (through May 15), and then $215 after May 15.The retreat fee includes the entire conference schedule, beverages, lunch and dinner Saturday, and the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, learn new ways of coping, and hang out with a bunch of moms as over-worked and misunderstood as you.


If you’ve attended this conference before, please share in the comments below!

Wishing you all a smooth transition back to school.

4 comments:

  1. I went last year - it was SOOOOOO good!! I highly recommend attending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go, especially since my 9 year old boy also.has two brains, but I need to get another car since mine's on its last legs. :-( I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go too, it's too far for me, wish they could have this on my side of the country : )

      Delete
    2. What if you did some sort of fundraising?
      Is there anything similar on your side of the country? Or even something you could do for a day.
      You deserve (and a half!) a retreat.

      Delete