Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stop the Pain!

Today I spent the day in urgent care with my little man. He developed a skin infection from a possible skin virus (still waiting for the final diagnosis.) It was an awful event, I had to hold him down while the doctor stuck a large needle into his infected wound 3 times, then watched her slice the wound open. My son screamed so intensely that his lips cracked and bled. At one point he begged for it to be over, only to hear the doctor say that she was only halfway through.

Sometimes life feels this way. We face so many painful events, begging to have the pain end, only to learn that we are only halfway through.

Life has been rough on us lately. Not because of our boys, in fact they’ve been really great. But life is kicking our a$$ and I’m screaming for the pain to end.

Please pray for us.


1 comment:

  1. I will be praying. We are on the beginning of our journey as parents of a child with a mood disorder. I understand completely where you are coming from. May God bring you comfort during this time.

    ReplyDelete